Thursday, May 13, 2010

{D.C. updates}

{Chalk Boards}









These little chalk boards are a new addition to {D.C.}. They come in all different shapes and sizes and have a wide variety of color. You can also get them with vintage looking knobs. {This is my booth at a boutique in Gilbert last December}.







{Customers Shelves}


Shorter 48" shelf

Discontinued piece, but one of my fav's









{Different sizes & new styles}





These are my 24" chunky shelves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------















These are my newest styles. They are a lot smaller in height than most of my shelves and have been a huge hit. Not everyone has big walls for my bigger chunky shelves, so these are a great alternative for smaller walls and a smaller budget ;)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My absolute favorite shelf, color, height, and length. I call it the sconce because it measures length wise a little over 6". Perfect for little plants. This is also one of my top fav's. Style, length, and color..


{D.C. Update}Well I've been revamping the last 6 months. 2009 was so crazy busy I didn't have time for anything. It was the best year yet for Decor Createur and under circumstances I am so very grateful for such a great year. When business slowed down in January, I decided I needed to take some time out for my family. I d0 feel ready to get things going again though. I am working on new inventory to get my Etsy website up and going finally.. So please keep watching for updates on new items. I might even throw in some free giveaways.....
Jennifer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...