Saturday, January 15, 2011

{more magnets}

I added more magnet sets to My Etsy today.  The others didn't last long so I've been working on more.



I'm getting better at the whole shipping thing.  Each piece I ship I get more creative with how I package it.  I find it kinda fun :) 
 I don't know why, but I guess I was a little afraid of selling online and that whole bit.  Afraid of the unknown I guess.  I know I'm a dork.  But I finally just jumped in and did it.  The out come is great so far..  Something I've wanted to do for a while now and I finally did and it feels awesome....  K I just had to get that out :) 
These are the teeniest little cute bags ever.  Perfect for my magnets...  Can't wait to send off more :)
Now i'm off to making some chore chart block things that I can't wait to share with you..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...