Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{these are a few of my favorite things}

{mustard yellow}
anthropology

Don't know what it is about mustard yellow, but I get butterflies everytime I see furniture, pic frames, hair accessories, etc.. in this color.  I would like some piece of furniture in my living room thats bold {mustard yellow}, antiqued and chippy. 

{tufted}
horchow

{This ottoman is actually one of my goal projects this year. Wood trim, legs and all..  But a rectangle ottoman instead of square.}
I love tufted anything...  If my husband would allow it I would have tufted sofas like the amazing ones at Horchow.  sigh......  He wants a reclining sectional, so we have bit of a problem there ;)
 

{french script fabric}
ballard designs


{plaid and checks}

ballard designs

Love the script fabric and plaids or big chunky checks.  Black or brown, either or..  Lots of big fluffy pillows in any of these would be nice..

thats all :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...