Monday, August 9, 2010

{weekend finds}

Weekend Finds
{Sorry for the crappy pics, my camera for some reason would not focus very well..}  But anyways I got some pretty good deals on these items this past weekend.
I found this cute little french provincial end table at my local thrift store for $5.  Well it's not so great now but it will be as soon as I get done with it :)I have a thing for vintage luggage.  I found these two at an antique store.  The turquoise one I got for $5 and the dark orangey/brown one for $3.   
This huge frame I also found at the antique store for $2.  It's like 24" x 48".  I thought it would make the perfect ..... well it could be a chalk board, bulletin board, mirror, I really could go on and on.  Not sure what I'll use it for yet but I'll find a purpose for it soon..

Have a great week

Jennifer

3 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

GIrl you better put those suitcases and table under lock and key! I am so so jealous!!

Bailey said...

I love that end table! SOOO much potential, can't wait to see what you do to it!

Meredith said...

love the suitcases, very cool and vintage:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...