Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{New Shelves}

{New mini's}

Here is a before pic so you can see the detail of the tin better.  These were all ordered black with brown undertones, so you can barely see the detail of the tin in the pics. 

 
I'm usually rushing to get shelves delivered after I make them and never get the chance to take pics of them, so I thought I would take a little time today and have a photo shoot with these little guys.  Especially since they are my newest piece available.
This is 24" and we have four available..



Sometimes the height of the shelves in pics are very deceiving, so I thought I would show how tall these little guys are.

This is an 18"and we have three of these available.


Close up so you can see the color a little better.

This is 12", and we have five of these available. These would be super cute if you had a collage of them on a wall.


If you are interested in any of these pieces contact me at decorcreateur@gmail.com  . 
 I do ship!!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Jenn!

I LOVE the new look! You are way more talented then me....look at your awesome header! I love it!

love your guts
mandi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...