Tuesday, October 26, 2010

{shelves & bed post finials}

{cathedral}
 This is a scrappie that is 12" wide and 10" deep painted black w/ brown undertones.  I love the skinnier shelves like this.. They are my favs..



{Mini}
 This is like a mini Mini....  I have 2 of these and they are around 7" wide.  They are so little and cute.. Perfect for small nicknack's.  This is painted black w/ brown undertones.


{Wave}
 This is 48" long, 10" deep, and looks soooo good in my kitchen..  Wish I got to keep it.  In my kitchen area is where I have my photo shoots of my shelves and this one goes perfect with all my things..  This is painted black w/ brown undertones.




{old bed post finials}
I posted about these a few years ago, just on another blog.  So I thought I would share them with you. 
My mom found 3 of these at a yard sale years ago and gave them to me because she knew I would find something creative to do with them..  As soon as I saw them I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them. There were 2 long ones and 1 shorter one. 
I loved the natural weathered look of them, so I left them the way they were..

I cut each piece different lengths in half so they would be staggered like the pic above..  These are one end and the others have the ball like the pic below.  In my little house I only have room for one set of them and so these are the three that came..  The others are in storage {except the one below}..

I just love the chunkyness, and curvyness of them..  And the fact that they were salvaged from an old bed makes me love them even more..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...